Vital Family Law Webinar Series - Presentation Resources
In our Vital Family Law webinar series, we're bringing together renowned special guest speakers for a series of discussions focusing on current and critical topics in the Family Law community.
Use the links below to access materials, video recordings, and resources from past presentations in our series.
- Child Alienation: What, Why and How to Overcome It - 13 August, 2020
- RIFT (Reportable Intensive Family Therapy) - 27 August, 2020
- Innovative 21st Century Thinking in the Court Room Utilising the Power of Parenting Programmes - 10 September, 2020
- Resist-Refuse Dynamics within the Context of Allegations of Trauma - 24 September, 2020
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice - 8 October, 2020
- Parenting Coordination - 22 October, 2020
- Weaponised Children: Wars, Ghosts and the adults the children will become - 5 November, 2020
- Discovering What Children Want to Tell Us: A Child Centred Approach - 19 November, 2020
- Voice of The Child - 3 December, 2020
- The State of Family Law in Australia in 2020 and Predictions for the Future - 17 December, 2020