Archiving a Message
You can archive any messages in your account if you wish to do so. Archiving a message from your Inbox or Sent folders will not affect the status of that message in your co-parent’s account. Additionally, all archived messages will remain chronicled in the All Messages folder.
- Locate the message you wish to archive within your Messages.
- You can archive a message in one of three ways.
- By clicking the checkbox located to the left of the message and then clicking the archive button located at the top of the message list. This button looks like a trash can.
- By clicking the checkbox located to the left of the message, expanding the Move To drop-down menu, and selecting the "Archive" folder. The Move To button looks like an arrow pointing to the right.
- By opening the message and clicking the Archive button at the top of the window.
Tip: If you would like to archive all of the messages within a folder click the checkbox located at the very top of the list of messages and then click the "archive" button.